Friday, November 4, 2011

Dating?

Oliver picked me up from work to let me go home and change for our date. He took me to eat at Village Inn. There he asked me if we were dating. I had just gotten out of a relationship a few weeks before that so I told him that I was tentative about starting a new relationship so soon. I told him that I wanted to take it slow and date other people too for a while and that I had a date with someone else the next night. He said that was okay and that he liked me. He asked my opinion about marriage and relationships. Then, he asked if I thought we could be dating in the future. I told him it was a possibility. We went to Auto Zone to get something for his car; he loves cars (a fact I realizing more and more each day).

Then we rented Rango from Red Box at Macey’s and went to his apartment complex. While waiting for our double date, we went to visit Kristalyn, my co-worker who also lives at Stadium Terrace. Then we joked around with Chris and Dolly. Our activity was “watching” Rango while fingerpainting. Not much watching was going on; we had too much fun fingerprinting, because you painted the picture with the other person’s hand. After painting several pictures, we watched the last few minutes of Rango while holding hands. He took me home, told me I was awesome and that he liked me, and he gave me a hug and kiss goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment