Sunday, November 20, 2011

Virtual Meeting and Facebook Official

That night, Oliver came over. I made toffee bars and Parmesan pasta. We ate dinner together. Then, we went to my other brother’s house for Oliver to meet Jason and Heather. Everything went well, including Oliver being told a few embarrassing stories.



Oliver’s family kept texting him that they wanted to Skype that night so we went to my apartment and Skyped his family. I got to know them a bit; it was weird to meet someone for the first time virtually. Oliver and I talked afterwards. He said he was so lucky. He told me how impressed he was with my prayer the day before and how I meditated afterwards. Oliver said that he struggled to do that, and not everyone does that. He told me that I was wonderful, and that I didn’t even have to go on a mission. Oliver said I was great already. To this praise, I blushed, because I know I have a long way to go. We also spoke about meeting each other’s family and that we did great. I spoke to him about coming home to meet my whole family, and how excited I was for that. That night, Oliver requested to announce our relationship on Facebook. Yep, we were now Facebook official.


No comments:

Post a Comment